Schools, Sporting Associations & Community Groups
What information does my organisation need to provide?
To complete your registration, make sure you have the following information ready:
- Australian Business Number (ABN) if in Australia
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and DGR fund name if in Australia – if applicable
- If you’re a Private School – No Religious affiliation, you may need an Authority to Fundraise – please provide if applicable
- Your public organisation name
- An overview of your organisation (50 words)
- An email address for us to send important notifications to
- An email address and phone number that can be publicly displayed
- Your website URL
- Your logo
- Your registered and trading addresses
- Date of organisation registration
- Details of your the fundraising contact person
- Details of two responsible persons, eg: School – Principal/Bursar or Finance Manager – Association/Committee – President, Treasurer, Secretary.
In order to verify them, we need a copy of their identification. Acceptable documents include valid Passport or valid Drivers Licence (front and back).
Finally, we will need the details of the account we will be remitting funds into. In order to verify this, we need a copy of the bank statement. Please note, a deposit slip cannot be accepted.